pics

Monday, July 17, 2006

Hey!

Hey people,

sorry for the long wait for a post, too busy getting prpared for the NJRC! Woohooo! Mr Ang (robotics trainer) has finally lent me a remote control for the school mascot. I have a remote control to drive it around! So cool! I'm asking Yahoo, Popular, Toys "R" Us, The Coacoa Trees for sponsorship. If they accept can win financial award liao. Well, during the NJRC mission breifing, they showed MIDO, the mascot i built last year and with me posing next to it.

Now on to school,

ARRGH! I failed the stupid standing boroad jump for NAPHA! Like how can they expect us to train when we have so little time eh? Last year they announced it in march and gave us more time to train and the test was in JUNE! This year they annonced it in may and tested us in april. Then I also did not even practice the standing broad jump! This year the number of people who failed also went up. Damn now need to go for remedial on tuesday and thursdays and i have duty on those days!

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?


Well, datz all

No comments: