pics

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Church

Hey heys people,

Genghis invited me to his church yesterday for the Easter service and it was a blast. The church is called Heart of GOD church and the service there is great. Before going to the church, we met C4 met at Dohby Ghaut (pardon my spelling) MRT station. The people there are so friendly. Genghis introduced me to his group members and they were very friendly. When I talked to them, they kept saying,"You sound like Cheryl!" Then there were these two nice girls Ruoen and Eeru (nickname) who brought me around and introduced me to more people. When ever they introduced me, the people would say,"You sound like Cheryl!"
Then I would say "Who is Cheryl?!" Everyone would laugh.
Then, we left for the church. On the waty Eeru was chatting with me. A few minutes later, we reached the church. When we sang we sang with so much passion, people jumping up and down, clapping and stuff like that. After singing we had testimonials of people who had been touched by Jesus. Then the pastor told us about how Jesus died. Then after communion the service ended but we still stayed there. Eeru went through we me the basics of christianity. After that, I met Cheryl. We realised that we spoke acted and looked like each other. Which is kind of odd since she's 4 years my senior.Later, we went as a group of about 100 people to Clark Quay to eat dinner. We went to the foodcourt bought the food and went to the riverside to eat.


Since it was travis' birthday all 100+ of us sang him a birthday song. He loooked so shocked when we started singing. After that we played some very fun games and went home.

No comments: