pics

Friday, August 15, 2008

A taste of the past

Hekai, why have you betrayed me,
you blasphemer, you heretic, you who lost faith in this.
Ahahaha. Just kidding. He wrongly stated this blog was dead.
"How did you not know this was all part of my plan?!" - Kane (Command and Conquer 3)
Woke up at 5.30am today to pray and worship.
So refreshing.
Math paper today, I should be able to do well, because of God. Not through my strength but by Your might.

So as I checked my email, I decided to look into some of the old folders to decide whether I should clear them.
A shock awaited me.
As I looked through those folders, I found emails from as far back as Primary three, when I first opened my account. I thought all those emails had been deleted. I have emails from my days as a Nazi. I have emails from Sheng Chun, who you know, Shermane, you also know (implying something here) When Benjamin and I were good friends. Haiz... I miss Ben. Miss his spunk, miss his sarcasm, miss even the teasing.

Its amazing how God could use me back then. An insecure, crush filled, young, immature, 12-year old boy. Its amazing how God can use me to reach out. Now, after a year and a half of following Christ, I'm a different man. Now, a secure, mature (somewhat) young man. I don't need crushes or girlfriends yet. The love of Christ Jesus is enough now.

Master,
Mission,
Mate.

Yes this is a build up to my BGR post. As Pastor Joakim Lundqvist said, your mate should be found while on your walk with God. You'll see someone else walking next to you, at the same pace. Then you say,"Hey." Hahaha. Pastor Joakim is so funny. Swede. But he is right, don't actively look for a girlfriend, find her while walking with God. Pastor How says this, get a mate three years before you plan to get married. If you get one 10 years before, say 14, by 24 when you marry her, you already sian of her face, haha.

School now, 6.40am. Still hungry after breakfast.
BGR post soon!

No comments: