pics

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Could it be, that you're in control.

Finally,
I've stopped procrastinating enough to type you a beautiful, deep and thoughtful post.

Could it be,
that You're in control
Now I see,
I don't know it all

My results are out, and what I've seen is nothing short of a miracle. I have 6 A1s, 2 A2s and 1 B3.

This is a miracle.

If you've seen what I've been doing during the exam period and my results are truly a miracle.

During the pre exam period, I've been coming to church for all three services, never compromising. I've served actively in ministry, came on crew for both live feed and usher (I have no idea how I got there.) I remember the day before the exams, I was doing live feed duty. Even before the exams, I was still convicted to go three services a week plus connect group. Even with going through all this, I can still achieve this kind of results. It is not through my might, but God's power. Through God's power, I was able to study till 2am every night before the exams. Through God's power, I was able to rise up in leadership even through the exams.

I just think that this entire season is to build faith in me. Faith that I can do it. Faith that through God all things are possible. Faith for the revival. Confidence in my abilities. Faith in my capacity. I've learnt to lean on the Lord and just depend on Him. Have faith in him. Not to rely on myself anymore.

This entire season, I've grown
Through the mugging season, I've still grown spiritually.

Glory,
All that has breath give him
Glory

No comments: