pics

Friday, February 23, 2007

CNY

Happy chinese new year too all. Wheres my red packet?! LOL. CA1 is right next week, snuck up on me again. I seem to never notice important things till the last minute. Hope I do well. Not very confident about aything now.


Moving on, I got my cousin Bryan's Steam acc and since he has the CS anthlogy, I can download them, FOR FREE! The anthology includes Counter-Strike, CS:CZ, Deathmatch classic and Ricochet. When I played CS, I was shocked at the skill of most of the players. With an AWP (Powerful sniper rifle) they can stil do CQB (close quater combat). Keep getting owned by players I can't see or got headshot by some Ak-47. (Headshot 100dmg) How do people get so pro? Still, I managed to get some kills and win a few rounds. Very hard to find a server here though. I'm doing better in Deathmatch and Richochet, which is more fun but you will get fatigued and bored after playing for a long period, unlike CS. Very few servers but easy to connect, unlike CS.


Moving on, I had a fun chinese new year (CNY). Visited my cousins' houses, collected red packets etc etc. Collected abt $400 in total.


Well, sleepy nitey nite

No comments: