pics

Saturday, February 03, 2007

More stuff i guess

Ok, I guess yesterdays post had too little info. (besides Smod of course)


We built Sumo bots in Robotics and it was hectic. Now I remember why I love robotics. The pressure of building in half an hour, the suspense before a match, the excitement of the robots fighting, the fear of losing, the joy in winning. Overall, we were bloody unlucky. We won only twice out of 4. Jeffrey's team were horribly lucky. Our robots were stuck together, then they kept spinning round and by the end of 20 seconds, both robots were on our side so we lost. Well, it was a good competition with lots of good robots from all teams.


Moving on, I hate my art teacher! Mdm Ling sux! She tells us to buy a scrapbook which is so damn expensive. Then when the class was supposed to paint some stupid colour thingie, I did on a notepad, when I was half-done she said, "Aiyo! Redo!" (or something like that) Then her instuctions were like very unclear. When I redoed she told me to redo again. Crap teacher.


Oh yea, this week's English/Science supplementary was damn fun. First we were doing work in the robotics room. We were laughin so hard about all the odd mistakes in the situational writing. After that, we went down to the field to do some science. We were supposed to draw an animal. I said,"Lets just draw an ant." Then Marvin said,"No Kevin, find a crocodile." LOL! Then, the next day, he was still asking for the croc.


Well, I guess thats all.

No comments: