pics

Monday, October 15, 2007

Service

This week, I went for both the Saturday and Sunday service! Both services were very impactful and meaningful. The saturday service was about the river of God. I felt like it was really practical and could be applied in my life. The Sunday service was about strong leadership and how to build a strong church. And Im going to type all my notes out for some people who didnt go.

Strong leadership
A vision
Q1) What kind of church do you see yourself being part of?
What kind of church do you see yourself building?

What is your vision?

A big church may not be a strong church but a strong church will grow big.


Q2)How do you build a strong church?
By having strong, balanced leaders
Everything rises and falls on leadership.

Judges 5:2

In the absence of good leadership bad leadership will arise.

Q3) What is a strong church?
Psalms 110:2-3

A strong church is where leaders lead and people follow and volunteer.

God puts specific people in specific places for specific purposes.

Esther 4:11-14

Seeing yourself as a leader

Numbers 13:33 14:7

1 Corinthians 1:26-31

Ok that was the sermon for that week.

Since its the end of PSLE, I can finally do my quiet time regularly!

and I've been playing loads of games, such as team fortress 2 ,trackmania united, portal, half-life 2 and lots more, courtesy of steam!

No comments: