pics

Monday, April 14, 2008

Reposting

Woah, back in what, six months? Back on the same blogging screen. I cannot believe I'm back here. feels so nostalgic except that now I'm in a different school uniform. 6 glorious months of hiatus. Yes I still haven't cultivated the habit of showering immediately after coming back from school and procrastinating at nearly every opportunity. (I'm supposed to be doing math now) Hahas. My hits counter finally went north and hit four digits! party! For the unenlightened I scored 253 for PSLE

I'm now in drum roll please.... Anglo Chinese School Independent. Most of you probably know that. There is so many things to blog about and rant about. My ranting, how I miss ranting here. If you want to know one of the reasons why I stopped blogging right after PSLE its because of a few factors

1) The orange box. Who can argue, nearly the best thing ever.

2)LAN parties

3)Cheaper laptops.

I would love to go on even more about this but I have math to do.

On to the ranting!

First things first, rant about my school. ACS(I) has a huge campus as most of you also know. (Gee you guys know a lot) It has a rich tradition blah blah blah. I don't think you guys want to know about its culture and blah blah blah. If you do you better comment hahas. It's a pretty good school, lets us use tablets and stuff. The culture is good. They can cultivate excellent speakers and let us use our creative abilities to the max. I wish I could speak as well as the year 6. I have to wear a bloody TIE! We get to use tablets which is cool but more on that another time. The teachers are excellent! My life science teacher is an ex-CID officer! But why do I call this a rant? Its because I hate most of the feeder school people!! Their attitude is pretty bad and they are so undisciplined. I can see where most of the anti-ACS sentiment comes from. Most of them are disruptive during class, defiant and cannot respect authority. But there are still a few nice guys out there. Most of them are my good friends. They are getting better however, most of them are quite nice when you get to know them. The school has plenty of redeeming factors and the food is pretty good.

Now on to some news, or old news for most of you knowing smart alecs. My mother got saved. Whooo! Hallelujah! (I hope I spelt that correctly). She was touched by the holy spirit in one of the services in Heart of God church. I was elated and still am. God is good! Heart of God Church is even more booming as last october (my last post..... Man that was a long time ago) We are growing strong and I am walking even closer with God. A lot has changed since last october. (I hate you time!)

Well, enough procrastinating, my common tests are coming up and i gots (obvious spelling and grammar error) to study. Well, one last tidbit before I sign off (This feels like English), a PICTURE, photoshoped by me!
Isn't it cool
Oh well

BYEEEEEE!
On to the math!

No comments: