pics

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My heart aches.

My heart aches...

My heart yearns.

Damn you puberty. 

Sometimes, I hate bloody puberty. 

I'm becoming irritatingly self-conscious in front of people especially members of the opposite gender. Its bloody irritating. I'm feeling so insecure sometimes. Argh! Puberty is one of the dumbest things ever. 

But, on the other hand, girls are well, how do I put it. You could say there is nothing that melts my heart like a cute girl walking towards me and waving at me. 

Arrgghhh! There's the puberty acting up again. 

The word puberty sounds vulgar and crude somehow. 

I don't know man. I'm just trying to focus on my vision. 

I guess that's what happens when you read Love Hina when you're 11. 

My heart wrenches when I see her. 

Arrgh, puberty. 

Relax, no BGR till like when I'm ready. haha. Most likely at 20 or something. 

Must control hormones!

No comments: