pics

Monday, November 24, 2008

Quality Blogging

Ah, the infantile posts of blogs everywhere. In nearly half the posts I read are some boring personal recount of their day. You know what, unless you write like JK Rowling, Eoin Colfer, Ken Akamatsu, Dan Brown or some other author, its boring as crap. I'm not saying your life is boring. I'm just saying that whenever I read your blog, I want to read something with more depth, something which you put thought into. For example, read Marcus' blog, full of poetry, (with the exception of a boring post). Please, put in some thinking, some personal feelings, deeper than

someone jio me out tmr siolz . i'm gonna be stuck at hm w/ nthn t do ):
hmmm .. tuesday going moooooooooooooooooooovie ;P

hmmmmm .. i dint really do much tdy
was playing guitar .

Please, if this is your blog, and you notice it, don't kill me.
If you want to post something short, at least add some thoughts. Seriously. Or if you want to post something short, at least make it impactful. I read enough personal recounts at school.

Another thing, use at least readable English!!!!!
It's so irritating when people type in short form!!!!
I'm ok with the occasional hse or smt.

But not the whole damn post!!!!
And, please at least try to use capital letters and punctuation.

Me sleepy now.

No comments: