pics

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

the 1st week of the june holidays

last sat i went to my cuz Hermann's house for his Bday party. We had loads of fun there. I was the strategist for hermann in his new wargame. here are some pics


the birthday boy himself

the tasty choccy cake

my cuz playin some games

After the party, we went to the prata shop nearby and had some supper.

This monday, I was inspired by the new lego EXO-force and created my own out of visorak (bionicle) pieces.

ok now on to maple

I left ludi yesterday. felt sick of climbing up and down EOS tower. After doing the quest, i got a few random sacks to summon some monsters. A guy I dun really like was AFKing in the ellinia station. I summoned it and a few minutes later he was dead. HAHA! Den i summoned it in henesys and killed a noob.

Now i'm training on copper drake.

No comments: