pics

Monday, June 26, 2006

start of schoolsxxxx!

well.... heres the upadate for the last wk of june hols...... School has started!!!!!!!!!! no!!!!!!!!

I finally bothered to do the chinese project- the postcard- the man at the photoshop thought i was so smart to compile all the photos into the postcard.LOL! now its superduper easy thing to do.

The P5 camp was super superduper fun. I would recomend it to ani p5 this year. I really pity the people whio missed it. sad for them........ During the nature hike my shoes got drenched in mud after I stepped in it. The rest of activities were fun. too bad i did'nt try flying fox my fren said damn fun! Haiz. ... The food sux though. Sleeping also a little bit problem, stupid frogs kept croaking the whole night! Also veri cold there. BRRRRRR............


There was the quarter finals for the street soccer competition. Sadly two teamates were horrible traitors! They played for their schools and our club! So we had to send in the reserves! We lost two matches horribly and won 1 4-2 after a stunning comeback. I was quite a good goalkeeper if i say so myself. I think a scout spotted me. When i went in to play, he pointed to his colleague and pointed at me. Later he asked me how old i was and what school i came from AND IF i WAS CHINESE OR NOT. Wonder why. I hope i can go to Japan.

Haiz school start liao got to finish mascot for robotics exibition. nearly done only need the remothe frm mr Ang! Hope he dun forget again.

IO still can't get used to school. relax too much liao! Must try to study! Wait thats Must study! LOL! PSLE next year xia!

Well datz all

No comments: