pics

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

June hols

Hey sorry for the long wait for a post. I'm finally enjoying the holidays. Playing with my bionicle conversions everyday veri fun. Finally done all my homework. YIPEE! I finished my books and started on a new seiries: MECH Warriors- Dark Age

I had a football competiton last saturday and it was loads of fun! The winner of the competiton will go to JAPAN! i think unless the coaches are lying. The first match we cruised to an easy 3-0 victory. My teamates are really skilled! I made a few good saves myself. Second match was quite a dissapointment. The opponents skipped past our defence twice and scored on both occasions. Stupid 1 on 1 situations. but my teamates scored twice to equalised! In the final minutes of the game, the ball was sailing towards my goal i expected an easy catch but since it was a street soccer court, it hit the roof and went in and we lost 3-2! The last match we cruised 3-1 and we went to the quarter FINALS!

learnt how to cycle again and went cable skiing. I never want to do it again. turns out I'm afraid of the murky water and jellyfish

well, thats all!

No comments: