pics

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The aftermath of yesterday

After like 300 smses, a shower and finally completing my math homework....I think I got the news out. What news you may ask? Well, my blog is back up. (for those thickies who havent noticed.) I'm in school blogging now. Its in between periods and I have nothing to do. Heres another tidbit.

My classroom in-between classes, can I say more? (one of these days I have to post a video on youtube.)

Another picture....

Now at home, after being interrupted while posting in school. Its nearly 4.30 and I'm still in my school uniform. Now for some catching up.....

I'm now in Anglo Chinese School Independent

Class: 1.7 Philemon
Position: Vice-Chairman (Rant topic)
CCAs: St John Ambulance Brigade (My school has a two CCA policy, Maybe I should rant about that?) Robotics
Games currently playing: Trackmania United, Team Fortress 2, Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars

Ah crap, its already 4.40pm, I gots to study again. sian..... Today its Geography......
Can't procrastinate too much....
bye!

No comments: