pics

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Joshua Chang

This morning's post is about my good friend Joshua Chang. He is a clown. No, I'm understating it. He is a freaking clown! Quick poll, is Joshua offended? Joshua: I don't know. He is now playing Metal Slug 1. Well, the whole class is doing something illegal (including me). It's 7am in ACS (I) 1.7.

Well, more to the point, back to Joshua. He is a bloody clown. He is extremely random even in class. Its hard to remember an example because they are so many! My other friend, Jing Kang says,"He is a dum dum." (exact words) He then continues to say,"You spelt it wrong. It should be: H-I-E-S-S R D-A-M D-A-M." The people in my class are all quirky and eccentric. I really should get a video and post it on youtube. And now all the people are huddled at the computer.

Eugene is teh suxor.

Moving on, its time to go for assmebly,
Bye!

No comments: