pics

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Results out

Well, after ONE WHOLE week of waiting and slacking, mid-year results are released tommorow.
I just fell into temptation again, so sian. Why do I keep doing this? People say the stronghold I have is harder to break than smoking, so its an uphill battle, but through God, all things are possible! The stronghold is slowly crumbling, I'm nibbling away at it day by day. It will fall to the siege!
I have a dream that one day, my post will be "Stronghold annihalated!" That will be when I go a whole year, 365 days, without falling to it. Pray for me please. Falling to it is like failing your parents every time.
Haiz.. now I have to reset my timer
This job has gone 0 days without accidents!
Help me go to one week!
Then slowly to 365!
Well, back to the results,
I think I did pretty ok,
My expectations
Math: A1
Chinese: B3
Psci: A1
Lsci:A2
Literature: B3
Art:C7


Time for the stronghold to crumble and fall!

No comments: