pics

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wheeee!

Exams are up, come and gone. I guess that is a reason to celebrate. Feel like doing a deep post today, since I finally have the time.
Well, I can talk about my life... I guess
The road to Heart of God Church I guess.
First, God put Genghis as my neighbour and into my primary school, Pei Hwa Presbyterian Priamry.
Then I went to Pei Hwa, met Genghis.
Pei Hwa really did a great job of softening my heart. Even though I was a bit Nazi in my third year, by my sixth, my heart was totally open.
Genghis got saved.
But by then, I was already in the Singapore under-12 national team (yes this is true)
This does not mean I was good, it just means the rest of the team sucks! Yes, the Singapore under-12 team sucks. Singapore football has no future. The coaches are a little racist and chickenshit too.
Back to point, I was too tired to go to church the mulititude of times Genghis asked me to go.
Eventually, I left the national team because I saw no hope in them. Coincidentally, It was Easter.
Well, I went for easter and got saved!!

No comments: