pics

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Updatez Updatez

Haiz.... another update post.
I hate these kind of posts but I'm stressed for time.
How can I be stressed for time even after exams you might ask. I am not free! I am doing loads of stuff. Mostly playing games and reading though. I have quite a few "deep topics" lined up and a few rants....
Notably,
Smiling while getting punished (Ah, I have a bone to pick with some teachers)
Getting scolded for no reason.
Toshiba! (Finally!)
Chinese Camp

Some cool topics:
Nice music
My new Razer Barracuda Headsets! (Have I mentioned that?)
My Razer gear!
Heart of God Church!

Oh yeah, where was I? Updates......
New Razer Barracuda Headphones (I'll post a picture when Razer.com isnt so slow)

Red Rain
Pointon Sim
Kim Jae Hyung
Koh Ying Wei
Kua Jun Ji
Daryl Song
Confirmed!

Hahas... Update post

No comments: