pics

Sunday, September 07, 2008

There goes the holidays

How majestic is Your name
How wondrous is Your grace
You're my shelter from the storm
My redeemer and my God
You bring comfort to my soul.

Its amazing sometimes how God speaks to you.
While walking home one day with a piece of pvc cardboard on my hands, I wondered about flight theory. I just causally asked God to show me how flight theory works and how it applies. After a few minutes of playing with pvc, I just felt the Holy Spirit give me understanding on how a basic aerofoil works. 
Reading the Bible, I stumble on a hard verse, I ask again, and it is revealed. 
Ask and you shall receive.

Ok meandering around abit.
Term 3 vacation is gone.

Here's a quick look at what I did.

Monday: Zone F Heart to Heart Chalet.
Tuesday: Robotics training
Wednesday : Training
Thursday: Heartfest 08
Friday: NJRC
Saturday: Study and service
Sunday: Service, bought two books by Pst Joakim Lundqvist.
You and your Bible
Reaching the schools for Jesus. 

Well, there goes my holiday.
Pst Joakim is a really good author. He includes everything a teen could need to know their Bible!! 

Well, back to reading

No comments: