pics

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ok, 2.2k visits

Ok, when I started this blog 2 years ago, I never expected this.

My room's in a mess, I'm tired and hungry and loving every second of precious life God has given me.

I like to think of myself as a pioneer in blogging. First few to put music, hit counter and custom skins in blogs. (Well as far as I know) Hahas, 2 years later, back to the basics. Basic skin, simple music, hit counter still counting, and more posts.

Well, the stronghold is slowly crumbling. Still resisting a lot. Its kind of hard when you wake up thinking of it.

Wading through the mud around me

How can I be free from this disease?

Tears have run from many waters

You, you saved my soul

you made me whole

Ahhh.........

Hungry..........

2k visits, need more features, like the escapist.

School starts tomorrow, time to make some noise and take the schools!

Now is the time to rise the rain is falling.

No comments: