pics

Friday, June 06, 2008

Ren Hao

Mr Foo Ren Hao of Mongolian descent died on the spot on 6th June 2008 due to a powerful hit from Jolene Yeo. The hit could be heard a few blocks away.An artist's impression of the incident (Love Hina Hahas.)

Ren Hao is a very nice guy and my long time friend of about 8 years. He's not really Mongolian, he's a Singaporean/Malaysian its weird.
He says hi and "this is a weird post"
He migrated to China last year after PSLE and just he migrated back to Singapore. So fickle minded! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! My compatriot, buddy, brother in arms is back for good! Ren Hao is speaking with an American accent now, he sounds so weird. I'm gonna get a picture of him up soon.
Hermann says he should go back to primary school. Yeah! He's in assumption sec.
Hahas, fun fun, everyone is playing GTA now
And some new linkies for you:
My deviantpage (must go!) http://bor3ds0ul.deviantart.com/
My Steam ID (For gamers) http://steamcommunity.com/id/bor3ds0ul/
Hahas, GTA 3 is so fun!

Anyways, you must go to my deviantpage! I have quite a bit of artwork up on it. Going to blog about it tommorow morning. Too tired now. Just a picture now, a teaser if you will.


Hahas, this is Jo from an anime series I'm watching called Burst Angel. I'm hooked!

No comments: