pics

Thursday, June 12, 2008

So thirsty.....

I never thought it would be this way
I never dreamed I would feel this way
I am not afraid..

I never ever felt this way before
Till you came into my heart

Hold your head up high
Don't give up the fight
You've got more inside
Leave your fears behind

No imagination
we can overcome

Rain falls in the harvest time
we can overcome

Got no destination
we can overcome

Snow falls in the summertime
we can overcome

Hahas. Song by Red Rain. The lyrics really just speak of me and my life.
How was I to know 3 years ago I would be here feeling this way.
No I'm not on drugs.

Love's like an army that can't be beaten. Which side will you be when the rain falls down. Hahas, another song.

Continuing, I'm not on drugs. How was I to know, 5 years ago, being a hard hearted kid who disagreed with Christianity on every level. How was I to know that 5 short years later, I would be a SON not a servant of God serving in Heart of God Church, with Jesus in my heart and the Holy Spirit as my helper. How was I to know.

How was I to know that
Love, Love, there she stands
there she calls
come home my love
come home.

Another Redrain song. But how was I to know that God's holding my hand and walking by my side. How was I to know that I would have peace and joy in my heart. How was I to know that I would be reaching out to friends to tell them about John 3:16. How was I to know?

I am a son, not a servant

No comments: