pics

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Some pics!

As I promised last night, here are some pictures I did. I've been pretty busy with Adobe Photoshop CS3 and did like 2 desktop backgrounds. I took 3 hours to figure out the line tool!

Ahhh, the top one is a desktop background about Jo from Burst Angel, an anime I'm watching but more on that later. This took me like 6 hours to do.

The top one is a bunch of Ipod Negima pictures compiled together to form a desktop background. Negima is another anime and manga. Its by Ken Akamatsu, the genius who also drew Love Hina.

And the last one all the way at the bottom is an older picture I posed in Garrysmod 11. Its a scout running from Blu base with the Blu intel. Took me 3-4hrs to pose this picture.

Like my pictures? Go to my deviantpage @ http://bor3ds0ul.deviantart.com/ to see all of them in their full 1280 x 800 pixels glory.

Ahh its raining now, raining so heavily.
Worried for my Geography file, I can't find it. Very peculiar

No comments: