pics

Sunday, January 07, 2007

First week of school

I guess I can't post daily anymore, my mum won't let me use the computer on weekdays. Haiz.... Very few people have been visiting my blog lately. Counter still stuck at 400-450.



Ok, about school. My form teacher is Ms Teo. She's nice except when she's angry. Although some of her rules are kind of odd, overall she's ok. She teaches me English, Math, Music (?) and Science so I'll be seeing alot of her. My P.E teacher is Mr. Low, he's ok. My Chinese teacher is Lin Lao Shi. He rocks out loud! He's damn funny and a really good teacher. Hoping for a good year learning chinese from him. My preacher this year is Preacher Willy, he's very nice.
My classmates are ok, they don't really bother me much. I'm sitting beside quiet Elizabelle, she doesn't bother me luckily. Ming En and I are in the same Maths and Chinese banding classes again. Yea! My class is on the 7th floor, so I need to climb up loads of stairs every day.



I just came back from bowling, (again) I had a good game today, got 5 strikes. Top besides for Darrell. Boo him. Hahas. Had loads of fun with my cousins, danced and screamed the whole time. My Walkman phone playing the whole time with at least an earphone in my ear. I'm really a soundaholic but more about that later. After that, we celebrated Bryan's birthday there, the cake was delicious!

I went to the S'pore Poly in the morning to see the exhibition. It was really cool, the poly students are very good at building sellable items. (only if they could improve their english) There were loads of nice inventions. I even got to see a (small) UAV in action. I also saw some sumo robots fighting. It was totally different compared to NJRC's sumo competition. The matches ended much faster.


Ok, now about me being a soundaholic. Have you seen the Sony mp3 advertisment. I'm something like that. All I need is my Sony Ericsson Walkman phone and my ears.To me life is dull without sound. I must hear sound, quietness makes me nervous. From, the skrit of pencils to the speed of a guitar solo, sound is good. (except bad sounds)


I'll try and post more, due to the lack of visitors to the blog tag when you come, Thanx!

No comments: