pics

Sunday, January 21, 2007

more stuff

Well, school sux. Was missing my friends during the holidays and now when i come back to school, we're to busy to talk. School still has been tiring and well depressing so far, well at least I can look forward to the weekends and well, Joan 's sitting besides me and she cheers me up with her funny statements. Swarmed with homework this year, its like P5 SA2 rush everyday. Haiz, there's still remedial on Tuesdays and thursdays.


Ok, on to other stuff. I got a few nice pics from my friends.






Ok, on to some other stuff, I just played a cool mod: Antlion Troopers Deuce. In this mod, I'm basically a Combine Elite defending the base from hoards of Antlions. Its quite an adrenaline pumping mod, with hundreds (I'm not exagerating) of antlions. I get to use very deadly turrets against the antlions. Heres a few pics and screens.





Its a really cool mod so if anyone has HL2 get this MOD! Here's the address: http://antlions.hl2world.com/index.php

Well i guess thats all.

No comments: