pics

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hahahas

Had a great day today. First week of supplementary lessons. Todays supplementary was so funny. First we discussed our compositions. We were all serious at first but when we saw Bryan's compo which had loads of funny grammatical errors. One of them goes like this. The phrase is Give him box but should be give him the box. All of us were like thinking give him a punch? Then the whole class screamed into laughter. Since Bryan's compo was like so funny, Ms Teo said in a very funny voice, " So boring, So boring. When I marked this I could sleep." We laughed for like 5 whole minutes.


Then, when we were doing our corrections, I was lying in prone position (on my stomach) with Joan (Lim) lying in the same position next to me. At that time I laughed so much that I could laugh at anything said in a funny tone. As you know Joan is is damn funny lahz. So Chantel and Daniel joined us. When I asked how to do? How to do? Every one was giving me funny answers. When I wrote people, Ms Teo underlined it, so I suggested citizens of the beach. Lol. While we were doing Joan kept saying help me please then I said wait, she said ," Help or I will kill you" in the very act tough voice.


Later Ms Teo was doing a survey for the class. When she asked, " Who doesn't have a computer at home." Wan Mai raised his hand then said" I don't have but my brother has." LOL!
Laughed my heart out today. Then Joan kept saying "Baa baa black sheep have you any bear?" Or something like that. I kept sniggering out of the class.


When we were lining up to go home. I told Ms Teo," I hope supplementary is this funny everytime."

Ms Teo: Me too.

Joan Lim: If everyone keeps writing horrible compos.

Ms Teo: *Laughs* Then no



Lol hope supplementary is this funny.

No comments: