pics

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

last day of the holidays.

Yoday, is the last day of the holidays, school starting tommorrow. It seems like just yesterday I started Primary 5. Now the exact same day is tommorrow, time sure flies. I wonder how my friends are and if they changed in any way. Are they sporting new hair styles? How bout new glasses? ..... I guess I'm thinking too much again. Very few people are updating their blogs.


Oh yeah, back to my life. My cousins, Bryan, Ronald and Hermann stayed in my house on New Years eve, so we went home (at abt 1 a.m.) and played computer till about 2.30 a.m. then slept. My alarm from my phone woke me up at about 8.30. Ronald woke up and then went back to sleep. Bryan woke up about 10 minutes after me. I started creating a war using Half-Life 2. Created lots of Combine soldiers and civilians, armed them with mp5s and started the war. Used the chapter "Highway 17" to stage the battle. Was fun to watch the civilians beat the Combine. Then added more stuff such as antlions and fast zombies. Was fun to watch them fight but it slowed my com to a crawl.


After that I played "RISK" I suffered a crushing defeat. Guess I wasn't lucky. After that we had a bowling competition, I came out 5th out of 16 people. Not bad eh? After that, I went to watch the movie "Night at the Museum" It was a hilarious show. Here's the storyline, I had to self-type this time as Wiki had little for it.


Larry Daley is a divorced parent who always felt he's been destined for something big. Daley accepts a seemingly menial job as a graveyard shift security guard at the struggling natural history museum, to replace three retiring night watchmen: Cecil Fredericks, Gus, and Reginald. On the first night, the watchmen give Larry a instruction manual, telling him to read everything in the manual and do the instructions them quickly and in order. They also tell him not to let anything in or out of the museum. Well, then everything starts and comes to life.


It's a great and hilarious show, go watch it you'll be laughin like crazy. Ok after that, we went to my house to play. I invented another game to play, a modification of captain's ball. Had a blast playing it. After that i went to sleep at about 11 p.m.


I'm watching another anime now. Its called ".hack//the legend of the twilight bracelet" Its kinda funny.


Ok schools starting tommorrow gotta prepare, bye!

No comments: