pics

Friday, January 19, 2007

past two weeks

haiz..... too busy to blog nowadays. Loads of homework.




Anyways my birthday was yesterday. Celebrated it last friday. Hahas. got 4 nice presents.


  1. Plush headcrab!!!!!! (Aunt)


  2. Desktop speakers! !!!! (collaborated by three families)


  3. Half-Life 2 Raising the Bar (book) (Parents)


  4. The Art of Halo (book) (parents)

Woot. I just got the headcrab today and it looks sweet. Got the 2 books from the library. (I still want to own them though) I can just take them out, flip to a page and start reading. Like mangas. The desktop speakers are really useful. Just come home from school, plug them in and listen to music while the phone charges. I'm listening to techno alot nowadays. Listening to a one-man band called "Sanxion 7" His songs are really nice. I also got some O2Jam songs and Audition songs. 2gb memory can really store alot.

Now to homework, got lots everyday, I rarely have anytime to play. When angered. Ms Teo is a damn crappy teacher. Lin Lao Shi is nice but ting xie is very hard. At least I have music. Got not much to talk about school. Tomorrow is JSL leadership training. And I'm the one of the five organisers organising the games. The games hopefully will be fun to the JSLs.

Oh yeah, I also recieved my two HL2 shirts today. Nice eh?

Now to the Half-life 2 scene. Downloaded a few HL2 mods. (Mods are modifications of a game. The Half-Life 2 creators Valve giving HL2 buyers the Hammer Level editor. Allowing them to create new levels and new games (mods).) Tried all of them today.

Downloaded:

  1. Cite 14 (not working)
  2. The Island (not very fun)
  3. DOOMed (too many puzzles)
  4. Exterminator (kill anything that moves style)
  5. Combine destiny (I play as combine FUN!)
  6. Minerva 2 (FUNNNNNN!)

For all HL2 buyers, download mods!

Ok i guess thats all, I need to sleep early, have training 2moro.

Signing off

No comments: