pics

Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Years Day!

Wooot! we are 3 hours away from 2007, if you're reading this on 1st january then happy new year! Not going to post about today, instead, I'm going to recollect (good) memories about this year and maybe say some other stuff.


This was a great year, won loads of awards for school and myself. Such as the silver award in the NJRC's open category, the merit award in the 2006 Singapore Sports Project, won 3rd in the annual football competition and even got selected for the Singapore under 12 national team. More surprising awards including national champs in the Inter School Sports Quiz (Tough thing to follow for next years JSLs), NJRC most bizzare robot (I still don't understand how I won that), most outstanding Junior Sports Leader (JSL), Most Outstanding Model Pupil Award and the EAGLES award for the second consecutive year. Woot. Good haul this year.


Oh yea, also contributed to school events. I invented and refreed in the P5 inter-class games and erm hosted the robotics room.


I had a really fun year this year. Why does it seem that every girl I talk to becomes my girlfriend? Haiz.... happens every year but its kinda fun being teased, it makes life interesting. I guess thats the fun of school life, looking forward to the new year. I guess I can talk to girlsjust as easily as talking to boys. I wonder why people find this odd? hmm....


My cousins are having a party now. Having loads of fun. I hope i get a year of happiess and good friends. Especially some of my good friends. I hope none of the girls minds getting if and when they get implicated. hahas. Hope i meet new friends.


Oh yea i just finished a series of manga. Here's the storyline, again from Wiki.


Set four years after the .hack games, the manga follows the adventures of a pair of twins--Rena and Shugo. After winning a contest, Rena is in possession of a pair of chibi avatars in the design of the legendary .hackers known as Kite and Black Rose. After an odd occurrence, Aura appears and gives Shugo the Twilight Bracelet.


I found the story nice but I missed the humor and awkwardness of love storys, triangles and scenes.


kays, I gtg play with my cousins, bye and have a happy new year

No comments: