pics

Friday, December 22, 2006

Fave character

Hi all. Today was pretty fun. 1st I went to a youtube video. It was about a boy who could memorise all 5o capitals of american states. I was shocked at the amount of americans who mistook an Indian for an arab and even more at the amount of racist comments. People even said hes going to bomb all 50 american capitals. I guess people like these are adding to the stereotype that americans are idiotic racists. I guess there were a lot of people saying that.



this is the URL:

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=RIH1I1doUI4&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DRIH1I1doUI4all_comments&v=RIH1I1doUI4&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DRIH1I1doUI4





Oh yeah, today also seached youtube and google video for more Magister Negi Magi videos. My favourite character so far is Nodoka. A cute and shy girl. She has a crush on Negi and is very cute when she's around him. Lols. According to the manga, she should play a major role in the story.

Her magical artifact is the "Diarium Ejus", a diary that shows the thoughts of any person she speaks the name of. A humorous joke concerning her artifact is that her fantasies about Negi are also shown, including thoughts of French-kissing him. During the first day of the festival, she invited him to a date where she gained enough courage to kiss him a second time.




Oh yeah I need people to help me find out why i cant transfer videos into my phone. I can transfer but i only can hear the sound i cant see the video. Awwww.... Can anyone help me.



Kz my cousins are coming soo. I gtg bye.

No comments: