pics

Saturday, December 23, 2006

today. Saturday, The eve of the eve of christmas

My cousin Hermann stayed at my house today. He told me to wake him up today, so i used my phone as an alarm clock. today morning, when the alarm clock rang, i thought i was dreaming and i guess i slept somemore. Five minutes later, I finally realised that i wasn't dreaming and woke up. lol.


Today, I went for football training, had a horrible game. I played horribly. Let in two stupid goals. haiz. .....


In the evening, I went for a church musical, choreographed by my cousin Janelle. It was a cool musical, with very nice dance moves. It had some very nice songs. While singing the songs, I felt like I was back in school which is starting soon.


I'm watchin EPL (English Premier League) now. Manchester United vs Aston Villa. Its been a great match so far, both teams are playing very fast paced and exciting football. I hope Man United doesn't repea last week's lost to West Ham. They have o win to stay at th top of the league.


Ok, I'm sleepy. gdnite,

No comments: