pics

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas

hi all,



Today I'm happy to announce that the blog has hit 200 ppl. I hope that all of u guys can continue visiting and I'll try to beat my cuz who has 2000+ ppl. (A hard task I know but I know u guys will continue visiting. Hahas) Tell everyone about the site and what u want to do with it.(Example: Discussion topics, More of something, Polls, etc, etc) Comment in the tagboard please. I'll try and answer all suggestions.




Okz, Today I started on my Chinese Holiday hmwk. (Late I know.) I found some of the activities quite lame. I mostly had to draw. (I hate drawing) I did a few activites. I did'nt know how to do most. My Chinese SUX. I still have 7 more activities to do. Haiz... My English is doing much better, I have one last activity to do.




Guess i gotta start studying, PSLE nxt year. One year passes too quickly. This year was my best year in Pei Hwa, the first year where I (feel I) was really sociable. I talked to my friends more, interacted with them and won a few awards. Ms Lai was a great teacher too, even though most of my class complained that she was overly strict most of the time but she was right, dicipline is everything. Up till now I still can't figure out how I won the most bizzare robot award at the NJRC. ...Clueless...





Finally found an invention to build. I'm gonna build a game which asks the player to try and keep the "cart" on a see-saw for as long as possible. The see-saw is controlled by pneumatics (which is immensly difficult to control) and the pumping done by the RCX. Ok you guys may not understand half the things I've just said but when i finish it (if I finish it) I'll post a pic. The bad thing is that in order to build my invention, I need to destroy my beloved AWP/AWM. If you don't know whats an AWP/AWM its an Actic Warfare Magnum, FYI i did not come up with that name. I took 5 hours to build and refine and 5 minutes to rip. Awww. Really going to miss that Magnum. Hahas. I guess Hermann would be out of a weapon. lol.



Kz my walkman phone really rox. Nearly all my cousins who actually use their phones a lot a changing from Nokia to Ericcson.


Oh yea, Christmas is coming, I guess my three wishes for Christmas are:

  1. Happiness for the next year



  2. Good results



  3. Good relationships with my friends.





And the 3 things I would like to have this Christmas

  1. Halo 2 Soundtrack



  2. Halo Soundtrack



  3. Walkman desktop speakers.

K, I guess thats all,

Bye!

No comments: