pics

Saturday, December 30, 2006

untitled

Now I'll post for today and yesterday.


First, yesterday. Mostly played with my cousin, Astro. We modified my game of "King of the Matress" into "King of the Matress : Shark attack (KOTM:SA)" The basic game of "King of the Matress" requires you to push everyone off the matress until you're the last one left. The mod "Shark Attack" is basically the same but in this mod you don't die if you get pushed off the matress until time is up and the "shark" comes. I know, I can think of lame games but I had nothing better to do with kittle resources. My grandma was furous when she saw he bed after that.


After my cousin Hermann was done with he computer, I cold finally continue with my Half-Life 2. It was a good day today, I completed 2 levels, "Anticitizen One" and "Follow Freeman". The first one requires me to lead the resistance forces throughout City 17. And the second one requires me to take out three combine generators and lead more rebels throughout the city, taking out a few striders on the way.


Then, since it was friday, my cousins came. Bryan and Ronald came first. We went to play some football downstairs with my friends, Genghis, Andy and Nathan. We played for about 1 and a half hours. It was very tiring with tall and skilful Andy being the best player there. I didn't have proper shoes so i didn't really play well.


Then, ate dinner and more cousins came. Darrell, Jolene, Jeanie, Terance came. Hermann and Jeanie both got their christmas presents. A Naruto PSP game for Hermann and a telescope for Jeanie. I gaped in awe when I saw a telescope. It was the real deal, not a child's toy telescope.


After that, we went to play some basketball downstairs. Actually, we played a mod of basketball. We played " Attacker and Defender " Another game modified by me. It offered a different kind of basketball, it involved more teamwork for the defenders. Then, we basically played around for the rest of the day.


The nest day, (today) woke up pretty late at abt 8.00, then slept until 8.30. (lazy today I know) Then went to eat noodles for breakfast. Went home, played more KOTM:SA with Astro. After that, played some HL2 and completed the game. My gravity gun was upgraded and could suck larger objects and people. It was fun using the gun to kill combine by suction.


After lunch, I went to the discovery centre to play with the Singapore's very own rifle the SAR 21. It looked like the STEYR AUG from Counter-Strike. It really looked a like. I tested the rifle (but it only shot laser rounds) on the simulator. Out of my 60 shots i killed 29 enemies. (nearly 2 shots per person) Which is pretty high compared to other people. Then, I went to the Science centre to view the iFuture exhibition. It was a cool exhibition.


well i guess I'm too tired to type anymore. Zzzzzzzz. gdnite.

No comments: