pics

Friday, December 29, 2006

Yesterday

Hi, I guess I didn't post yesterday, too sleepy to post. I woke up at abt 7.30 as always.




Played some HL2 (Half-Life 2) Finally completed level 9a "Entanglement" set in Nova Prospekt. I tried 5 times just to complete one part where I had to set up 3 turrrets and defend myself from the Combine soldiers.

They took me a while to kill and they kept knocking my turrets over.





Currently in the level "Anticitizen one" where I lead a massive

rebellion against the combine. A fun level. Especially the fun of ambushing Combines around City 17. The medics in my rebellion also can heal me.


I haven't fought against a strider yet. Striders are kind of like a walking tank. They are smart and tough. They carry a pulse gun, but also have a powerful dark energy weapon that warps the space around the strider when it fires, and is devastatingly powerful, capable of destroying buildings and killing anyone in a single shot. I'm hoping to fight them soon as they are the most powerful Combine war machine.





I watched Eragon after dinner. Not a bad show but a little boring. Eragon tells the tale of a farm boy named Eragon, living in the village Carvahall in the fictional and magical world of Alagaësia. At the age of seventeen, he finds a dragon egg. From the egg hatches a dragon named Saphira. Her arrival sets off a series of events that turn his life, and many other lives, upside down. Eragon decides to keep Saphira a secret. One day he finds his uncle dead and sets out on a journey to avenge him. Accompanied by a wise storyteller named Brom, Eragon and Saphira take up the legacy of legendary dragon riders, learning the skills of magic, swordfighting and dragon-riding in preparation for his revenge against those responsible for the death of his family. He eventually joins the forces of the Varden, rebels determined to overthrow the king Galbatorix, and fights in the climactic battle of Farthen Dûr. I found the show ok but Lord of the Rings is still better.



ok, I guess thats all bye.

No comments: