pics

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Magic Show

Yesterday, another fun day! First went to football training. But instead of training we played 11v 11 games. Well, I had a quiet game, my defence was just too strong. I made a few good saves including a tip-over. Then went home and well modified my blog. After that went to a cool magic show. The tricks were like so damn cool lah. There was one where the a guy took the place of a guy standing on top of the box and the guy went in the box, the girl who was in the box went to somewhere else. It was like so damn cool! Its actually a musical performed by a church. A touching story.

Anyways I'm still wondering why nobody is online! Its the holidays. And well my holiday hmwk is not close to complete. hahas.

Well i guess thats all.

Bye guys

No comments: