pics

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Untitled

K guys so the holidays have been pretty boring so far..... not much to do. The only way I've survived boredom so far is by Windows (MSN) Messenger and my trusty little gadget: The W850i Sony Ericsson Walkman Phone. My phone truly rocks! All except the text messaging size. Hahas. My 2gb mem card is half filled. So anyone with nice songs send me please! I'm listening to the Love Hina opening theme everyday. Its so addictive. Hahaz My favourite part is the last part:

te wo nobashite. te wo nobashite.ryoto agete!
Translation: Reach out your hand. Reach out your hand.Raise up both your hands!


Ok back to the subject. Went out of point there. I think Keisha (Frm Fa5) has it worse than me. (no offence) She is bored to the point that she SMSes me like everyday. Lol. But her messages are pretty funny and she amuses me with her odd remarks. At least she also keeps me out of dying frm boredom. (No one better get any funny ideas now)

Today was a boring day. Raining again so i couldnt go and play football. Awwww. Spent some time doing some Chinese hmwk. Completed building my gamerobot. Now to program. But I'm too lazy to program now. Hahas. Seriously, programming (With NXT expecially ) is hard and tiring. Non programmers may not understand but when you are programming its mostly trial and error and you can expect the robot to move in a totally different way than you thought. So I hope you understand why I dont want to program now.

Ok now I would like you guys after reading this to go see my two Halo Music Videos. You can find a link to them at the link section. Go and watch them and if you have a Youtube account comment please.

Ok I gtg. My hungry for some oreos. Bye

P.S. I got the EAGLES award of $120

No comments: