pics

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

today, boxing day.

And no, boxing day is not a day where you punch people, its the day after christmas day.


Today, woke up sleepily at 7.30. Played somemore Half-Life 2. I played the free level Lost Coast this time. Gave up after I got stuck. I've just read the guide, maybe I'll try again tomorrow. Oh yeah my computer is not fit for HL2. Hl2 requires 1000mb RAM and a high graphics card for me to fully appreciate it but alas mine is an old com with 756 RAM and a low quality graphics card. So Hl2 lags whenever there are moving vehicles which is quite often. I also can't get HDR lighting for Lost Coast. Currently at the level Nova Prospekt, which means a new prospective in polish I think. I just completed the level Sandtraps which really means its name, the level is set on antlion infested beaches which I feel is one of the toughest, second only to Ravenholm, a scary zombie infested town.

Oh yeah, I also helped my cousin Jeanie make a blog. Its now under the links section. Go visit.


Breaking news! Chelsea drew with Reading with an own goal from Ashley Cole. Thanx! Yea! They dropped 2 points, Woot. All Man Utd need to do now is win it and they go 4 points (?) clear. Glory Glory Man Utd! Glory Glory Man Utd!


Didn't really do much today, an unusually short post.

No comments: