pics

Thursday, December 21, 2006

today

Hi all, I guess my blog URL may be a misnomer, I guess when you look back my life isnt so boring. Hahas. I guess today was like any other day. I watched the 1st version of Magister Negi Magi on google video (surprisingly). The videos I watched yesterday was the remake. These ones arent as funny but follows the manga closely.

Blaaaaaaaarg! (expression of anger. ) damned com is laggin! Blarrrrrgg! I guess i need more RAM. Haiz. Anyways if you're wondering where I got the word Blaaaarrrrg. I got it from the funny (but vulgar) Red vs Blue. A Halo 2 Machinima. (maybe incorrect spelling) A Machinima is where people make movies or shows by using a game engine such as Halo. In a machinima, people move the characters body while playing the game and filming it. For Machinimas just search "Halo funny" on Youtube.com. Machinimas are usually funny. My favourite is Red vs Blue.


One of the funny lines are.


Sarge: I need you to give me a boost.


Caboose (dumb) : You are a very good person. People say nice things about you.


Sarge: Not a morale boost you moron. A physical boost, I need to see through that window.


Caboose: I don't think you can see through that window.you are too small.


Sarge: Thats why I need you to help me see throgh that window.


Caboose: I am too small to see throgh it. And my head is round that window is square.


Sarge: Come here you.


Sarge boosts caboose up to see through that window.


Sarge: what do you see?


Caboose: I see some walls and some ceilings. Wait only one ceiling.


Hahas.


Ok you may not understand it now but when you go watch it, you'll laugh at the voice acting. Okays i guess thats all i'll post for now. Bye.

No comments: