pics

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What is the feeling of a kiss?

Hi all, I guess I've been wondering what does it feel like to be kissed. Man I'm feeling like Shinobu now. ...... Anyways, what does it feel like to be kissed by someone you like, (not your kin) What's the feeling like? Elation? Shock? Joy? Happiness? Surprise? A warm fuzzy feeling? What does it feel to be aound that person? Shy? Nervous? Increased heart rate? Does it feel nice? Why do you like the person? What is love? haiz.......


Anyway, back to my life. Today, well like yesterday, played more Half-Life 2. Sorry for the misinterpration yesterday, I still was at the level Sandtraps. I'm currently at the level Nova Prospekt, a prison. I'm using a weapon called a pheropod, takenfrom an antlion guard. It allows me to control an unlimited number of creatures called antlions. Their unlimited number and furrocious attack speed is useful in drawing fire away from me to take out the gun turrets. very useful indeed.

After that did some homework and then played more Half-Life 2, I used a cheat to unlock the last level and tried to play it but my com was way too laggy I gave up after half an hour. I hope i get more RAM for my com. Then, I watched some TV and took a nap.


Ok, ate dinner at about 6.30, then tried to find some mods for Half-Life 2. I found some but I couldn't get steam to show the game. darn, I was hoping to play some of them. Anyone know how to do it? send me an e-mail or tag. I hope i can complete Half-Life 2

ok, I guess thats all, bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post... Looks like solid-state memory is finally starting to become more popular. Hopefully we'll start seeing decreasing solid state harddisk prices real soon. $5 32 gig SDs for your Nintendo DS flash card... imagine that!

(Posted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4[/url] Net10)